A voice and a choice for our mental health
Right Here offer a variety of FREE resilience-building activities to people aged 16-25 in Brighton and Hove.
We provide young people with the opportunity to develop confidence and skills. Find out more about what we mean by ‘resilience’ and why we offer these activities.
All activities have been chosen by young people, in particular our activities volunteers. We are constantly changing and improving the activity schedule, so look out for new and different activities in the future. In fact, you can help us choose future activities that you’d like to see in the future.
Currently our activities programme includes:
- Rock Climbing
- Chill Out – Yoga and stress-relieving techniques course.
- Keep Calm and Carry On – Anger management course.
- Walk & Talk
- Creative Arts Course for Building Confidence
To book onto an activity you can:
- Text or phone Laurence, the Activities Coordinator, at 07850 500420
- Leave us your details and we’ll message you back as soon as possible.
For any further questions and information contact us or phone / text Laurence on 07850 500420