A voice and a choice for our mental health
Brighton & Hove Activities
Right Here offer FREE resilience-building activities to people aged 18-25 in Brighton and Hove.
Through our activities we provide young people with the opportunity to develop confidence and resilience, meet new people, and have fun. Find out more about what we mean by ‘resilience’ and why we offer these activities.
Our activities guide 2015
Because we’re running a smaller activities timetable this year, our excellent volunteers have put together an Activities Guide (click to view it) to tell you about other organisations running free or low cost positive activities for young people aged 18-25 around the city.
Our activities schedule 2015
We are running a smaller activities timetable for 2015. Click the activity name for more information about it:
- Keep Calm and Carry On – anger management groups Currently taking referrals
- Three, half day workshops in August, October and January. We are currently taking referrals for our next group on the 26th August 3pm-7pm. Assessments will be held on the 19th August.
- Walk and Talk – counselling and group walk for supporting people experiencing anxiety Currently taking referrals
- Three groups to take place throughout Summer 2015. Our final Walk & Talk will be on the 15th of September. We are currently taking referrals for our September Walk & Talk.
- Creative Arts for Building Confidence – arts based confidence building group
- February 2016. Please contact us to put your name on the waiting list.
Advanced booking is essential for all of our activities. To book onto an activity please text or email your name, date of birth and contact number to 07850500420 or email email@example.com.
For any further information about activities click the name of the activity above. For other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section. If the answer to your question isn’t there, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – but please be aware that we have limited time to check this email address, so please bear with us if it takes us a little time to get back to you.