A voice and a choice for our mental health
Right Here offer FREE resilience-building activities to people aged 18-25 in Brighton and Hove.
Through our activities we provide young people with the opportunity to develop confidence and resilience, meet new people, and have fun. Find out more about what we mean by ‘resilience’ and why we offer these activities.
Our activities guide 2015
Because we’re running a smaller activities timetable this year, our excellent volunteers have put together an Activities Guide (click to view it) to tell you about other organisations running free or low cost positive activities for young people aged 18-25 around the city.
Our activities schedule 2015
We are running a smaller activities timetable for 2015. Click the activity name for more information about it:
- Creative Arts for Building Confidence – arts based confidence building group
- 20th February, 6th March, 13th March and 20th March.
- Keep Calm and Carry On – anger management group Currently taking referrals
- Starting 8th April 2015 and running for 6 Wednesdays until 13th May.
- Walk and Talk – counselling and group walk for supporting people experiencing anxiety
- Three groups to take place during Summer 2015, dates to be confirmed.
Advanced booking is essential for all of our activities. To book onto an activity, download an Activities Registration Form and email it to email@example.com (or post it to: Right Here, 65 Blatchington Road, Hove. BN3 3YJ)
For any further information about activities click the name of the activity above. For other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section. If the answer to your question isn’t there, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – but please be aware that we have limited time to check this email address, so please bear with us if it takes us a little time to get back to you.