A voice and a choice for our mental health
Right Here offer FREE resilience-building activities to people aged 18-25 in Brighton and Hove [Please note that contrary to what it says in our guide, our activities are now for 18-25 year olds only!]
Through our activities we provide young people with the opportunity to develop confidence and resilience, meet new people, and have fun. Find out more about what we mean by ‘resilience’ and why we offer these activities.
Our activities guide 2014
Because we’re running a smaller activities timetable this year, our excellent volunteers have put together an Activities Guide (click to view it) to tell you about other organisations running free or low cost positive activities for young people aged 18-25 around the city. [Please note that contrary to what it says in our guide, our activities are now for 18-25 year olds only!]
Our activities schedule 2014/15
We are running a smaller activities timetable for 2014/15. Click the activity name for more information about it:
- Walk and Talk – counselling and group walk for supporting people experiencing anxiety
- Three groups took place this summer. This activity is now finished until summer 2015.
- Keep Calm and Carry On – anger management group
- Six Thursdays 5.30-7.30pm, starting on 6th November 2014. We are now taking referrals.
- Creative Arts for Building Confidence – arts based confidence building group
- The next group will be in the new year of 2015.
Advanced booking is essential for all of our activities. To book onto an activity, download an Activities Registration Form and email it to email@example.com (or post it to: Right Here, Reed House, 47 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2BE)
For any further information about activities click the name of the activity above. For other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section. If the answer to your question isn’t there, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – but please be aware that we have limited time to check this email address, so please bear with us if it takes us a little time to get back to you.