A voice and a choice for our mental health
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the activity I want to book onto next running?
All confirmed dates can be found through the main activities page of this website (http://right-here-brightonandhove.org.uk/activities/). Click on the name of the activity you are interested in to see any confirmed dates.
- I thought your activities were for 16-25 year olds, but your website now says they are for 18-25 year olds
Our activities used to be for 16-25 year olds, but since April 2014, all of our activities are now for 18-25 year olds only.
- Do you still run Chill Out (yoga), Rock Climbing, Jog On, or any other activities that you used to run?
No we don’t. The only activities we now run are Keep Calm and Carry On (anger management), Walk & Talk, and Creative Arts for Building Confidence
- I live outside Brighton and Hove, can I still access your activities?
Unfortunately our activities are only for 18-25 year olds living in Brighton & Hove.
- Do you know anyone else who offers 1-to-1 anger management, or anger management groups for older or younger people?
We don’t know of anyone offering these services, but if you are looking for 1-to-1 anger management, counselling can often help. If you are 13-25 years old, click here for information about YMCA DownLink Group’s free counselling service.
- I am an activity provider and would like to offer to run an activity for Right Here.
We do not have any capacity to put on any more activities in the foreseeable future. We do not need any additional facilitators for our current activities programme.
- I would like to volunteer to help with one of your activities.
We are not recruiting activities volunteers, however there are some other volunteering opportunities with Right Here. Click here for more information.
- I would like to observe one of your activities for a course I am on / project I am working on.
It is never possible to sit in on or observe our activities since they are all closed therapeutic groups.